View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:34 PM
GrandmaPeggy

Okay, so hubby loves you dearly and your wish is his command? Right? Does he have the experience to "shop"? I am on GRS & Quilters Crossing websites/email, but I would not be able to order from what I have seen....maybe just me. Both shops have wonderful sales clerks and/or owners who will help everyone find exactly what they need. I frequent them both...as regularly as I can. So.... does hubby have a list in his pocket? Do you need solids, prints, wild & crazy, Texas, backing? Do you need particular colors? Do you want yardage or pre-cuts? Or do you want him to surprise you? I think you could call Deb at Quilters Crossing and tell her what you want and you could trust her to completely satisfy you. She is just down the street and around the corner from my home....way too close....LOL. Most of her fabrics are about 1/2 the price of yours. FYI-Everything is neat, clean and organized in her shop too. OOPS, gotta go.....I think I need to go over there....just finished my last quilts....LOL