Old 02-24-2013, 04:18 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Yippee Ti Yo! BB's are all in their rightful homes!
Although little Isa in her new clothes is a scene stealer! Those NICU nurses are so special to remember Mick's BD too!
The replacement block is beautiful dublb. Sorry but it outshines the muddied block that you are replacing.
QNS is it the up coming storm that's causing the sore hands etc. About noon today I started getting sore as well. I was trying to whipstitch some pieced battings together and ouch. Finished it but set aside the sewing for the day after that. Took some aspirin; 6 hours later much better but time for some more. My once a day Aleve is not working today. I find aspirin works quicker for me on days like today.
And no QE no new little ones. These are blankets I promised myself to make for the NICU where Jackson was born. Every isolette had a full sized blanket draped over the isolette. It helps cut down on the bright light coming in on the newborns. Jackson then was able to take it home with him. So just fullfilling a promise I made to myself.
Going to try to take a pic of the moon rising over the treetops. Looks so "purdy" tonight.