View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM
babyfireo4

Just a quick update. I haven't received anymore f8ths and since I just got mine all mailed out earlier last week I don't expect any blocks yet Today was Amy's Memorial service so this is the first I've been on this weekend checking on things. Joanlizbay, I sent you back a PM before checking on here. To anyone else that received my f8th and also wanted to know why I didn't include a note, to be honest I've been very overwhelmed the last couple weeks and just didn't think to add one. I'm making 3 quilts out of these blocks. One for each of my 3 neices: Shyanne, Allayah, and Ja'leah. I sent out 4 fabrics, 2 pinks, a purple and a blue. If you really want input on colors grey or any girly colors are lovely. I've seen the quilts made out of boom blocks and honestly I've never seen an "ugly" one yet! So do whatever that fabric calls out to you for! Actually, I have two boom quilts in my sewing room waiting to be made! Happy Quilting! I just need to get over this darn weepyness and get back in my sewing room. I need to as my mama loves to say "Put my big girl panties on and deal with it!" I did just see a saying today that said "If I have to pull my big girl panties up one more time the elastic's going to snap and then I'll really be showing my butt!"