Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 PM
nancia

i am washing some fabric, sharpening my needles and throwing pins at targets as a warm up! i have so many really good ideas but i can't do them all-- there are time and money restrictions!
sorry vanogay that you are feeling down! are you getting enough sun light? it really makes a difference this time of year. helping others is one of the best ways to defeat a funk! nothing better than sharing our addiction and starting a newbie down the path of thread and needles!
thanks, brat! back atcha'! i appreciate the kind words! we went to the symphony and in order to get through it with my back, i take one of my morphine pills, and then have a gin and tonic when i get there. i know, not supposed to mix the drug and drink, but it's so distracting to others when i start to whimper. tonight it threw me for a real loop! i was tripping over my own feet and wrinkles in time. my mind was clear but my balance was way off. thank goodness i was with my dh and a good friend. we looked like the wizard of oz, i was in the middle as the floppy scarecrow and the two guys were the lion and the tin man. arms looped we went down the sidewalk. wish i'd thought to sing the yellow brick road!lololol! we went to a lovely place for brisket and southern style veggies. they were claiming it was texas bbq, but it didn't taste like any i had had in dallas or austin, or san antonio, but texas is a huge state and it could have come from a thousand other places. it definitely was tasty! i can't wait to get there in august (tx, not philly) and see my dgd and go get bbq! for reals!!! i will be staying about a month! can't wait, can't wait, i just can't wait!!