View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:46 PM
jaydee3

Jaba, it wasn't so much saving money as trying to use the brown envelopes, thinking that the fabric would be safer and if I was going to use those larger envelopes, I might as well send the f8 and blocks home together. The lady at the post office showed me an envelope that would work. I was sure it was the same size as the brown ones I already had at home, but when I got back to the post office, they were about 1/16 of an inch to wide and they weren't budging at the post office. Next time I will pay for the post office envelope and they should mail for 66 cents, plus 40 for the envelope. That is about the same as two envelopes and the cost of the envelope, but the post office envelopes are that paper that doesn't tear easily.

Also sending home scrapper and navarre tomorrow. That is all the f8 I have except for Aprils that I saved for last so I could embroider it.

babyfire, it just takes time. Losing someone close is worse than surgery the wound heals slower, but it will heal. Love and prayers your way.