Old 02-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Honchey

FINALLY!!!!! Mirabelle has her blocks and now we are free to have some "Show & Tell"...
DH & I celebrated our 45th Anniversary....He brought home Dunkin Donuts this morning...I sewed all day and we ordered in for dinner...nice quiet day & evening...This is the first time I'm on the cp today...there's loose thread all over the place from cleaning up the little squares from the swaps I've been participating in..you should see my lap & shirt right now..looks like someone dumped a pile of snow on me.
Glad to hear the sewgrands are doing great...gaining weight & breathing better...

Dublb, that's interesting the way your CW block is done...I've never seen that technique before...more please..

QNS...years ago I broke my thumb skiing and had to have surgery to repair it..when doing PT they had me put my hand in hot dry oatmeal & move it around..it really felt good and the oatmeal doesn't dry out your skin...you could also use a heating pad....heat really does help...
It's late and have to get my beauty rest but before I go I'm going to post a photo of how I had to keep the bblocks on paper plates because I wanted each of them to have different "little quilts"...

Oksewglad.. Ohhhhh Brave One!!! the blocks look great..I haven't taken a photo of mine yet...They really look good together!!!
Attached Thumbnails pinwheel-011.jpg  

Last edited by Honchey; 02-24-2013 at 10:25 PM.