View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:27 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by AUQuilter View Post
I finally got to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival today instead of Friday and dropped by the booth to meet Sandy. She had already left in the morning but one of the ladies walked me over to Sandy's two quilts. What sights to behold hanging next to each other- they were beautiful and Charisma's quilting is even more spectacular in person. Sorry I missed meeting all of you on Friday. Sandy, please post pics of your entries!!!
I went on Thursday by myself and then on Saturday with the grandkids. My almost 7yr old DGS has a fit if I don't take him each yr. He loves talking to the venders and looking at the quilts. This yr he liked the mini quilts where in the past he said they weren't really quilts. I guess he decided not to be the quilt police. He loved the way some of the quilts were irregular shaped this yr. I think next yr he'll get an early birthday present, a camera because he loves to take pictures and bugs me at the show to take them. I should have let him take his DS player because he can edit the pictures he takes with it. Now in June I'll go to Raleigh and there I'll take some classes. I'm already excited, I went last yr and it was great.