View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:50 AM
QandE2010

Originally Posted by ejpkam View Post
But for a great reason... I just found out I'm expecting!!!!! I'm thinking of a little corner in the living room to sew & put everything in the heavy duty plastic tubs in the garage till I need it. But I have some great nursery ideas
Congratulations on your pregnancy. That s exciting news. I sent you are in Missouri where it can get very humid. You may want to rethink the garage storage. It would be a shame to have everything go bad due to heat & humidity. I know a person that had this same problem & solved it by putting all her sewing/scrapbooking items in plastic totes and stacking them in a corner of her guest bedroom. She then put up a portable room divider to use the totes. (The dividers that are two pieces about 5 feet tall and have a hinge to fasten them to each other.) She made a picture collage on the sides that you could see so it looked like it was part of the decor. Another friend only had 2 bedrooms so she did the same thing in her baby's room.
Good luck in what you decide to do & be sure to sew and sew for that new baby & it's room. Post pictures.