View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:18 AM
cgarth7

This quilt top is FAR from ugly to me! I know for sure that Karing Kountry Quilters, my daughters non-profit organization, would LOVE to have this top if you are considering not finishing it.

***Please help make a difference****If you find in your heart to donate (anything will help) here is where you can make contributions /donations to: Karing Kountry Quilters PO Box 1304, Kaufman, Texas 75142
My best friend, her mom and I are working on doing some charity work for children. We are making quilts as well as putting Christmas stockings together for St. Christophers' Hopital and will ...be driving to Pennsylvania in December to distribute them to all the children and visit with them. We hope to make this a great Christmas for these children. Any donations would be appreciated. We need fabric, any items for stocking stuffers, stockings themselves, books, word puzzles, cars, kids movies, etc. Cash donations are appreciated too. We will be keeping a ledger of all donations as well as expenses and will be able to provide you with a contribution receipt for tax purposes. Please help us to bless these children. Because "Together We Can All Make A Difference"......