Old 02-25-2013, 02:01 PM
dabbler312

I haven't seen my natural hair color since I was about 13/14 years old - I was what was classified as tow-head when I was little - my hair would turn very light in the summer sun and darken back up in the winter months - I liked it better when it was lighter so I started coloring it - I had some OMG moments throughout the years doing it myself. I have super fine hair and it's straight as sticks - I refer to it as the seal-head look; it's very fly-away so it requires a lot of work to get it to style. I used to perm and because my hair is so fine it started to do some serious damage and I was advised to choose one, color or perm; the color won out. It will soon be white all on it's own with out any help from a bottle but until that time it's fun to play. nancia I think it would be great fun to do some faux pieces - I love the lavender and light blue colors - my daughter-in-law's sister wears them all the time. One of my girlfriends - she's 68 - stays very current and trendy with style - she likes wearing feathers and beads in her hair.

Hope you had a fun evening out at the symphony nancia - what a fun way to spend an evening.