Old 02-25-2013, 03:23 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

So here I was going all chronological and reading the posts since I was last here ......... and then .......... I see that over 24 hrs ago MiraB made her BIG announcement!!!! Yippppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! (and to think I do not have a picture taken of mine to show yet ... will read and post first, then off to the photo op, as they are all on my design wall and a-waiting!!!)

MiraB ... you should have offered a better bribe!! Now, wasn't the wait, well worth it? And such a pretty assortment you have. Now do tell, how did you manage to get the mirror image of the blocks?

Honchey ... and Belated 45th Anniversary greetings to you and your DH!! Priceless picture of all your BBs before they were dispatched to our trusting care!!

OKSGlad ... what a great showcase of your outgoing BBs. So nice to see your whole group together!

DublB and JeanieG ... I zoomed in and can see it is signed. I knew I had missed it on mine at first, as it did not show well on the dark blue.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the unique settings and finished for each of your BB collections!
Stay tuned ... I'll post a photo of my collection tonight, and more explanations regarding the BBs I sent to each of you!!!

QNSue and OKSGlad and All Others with weather induced "hurts" or any other types of hurting ... hope you are feeling a little more comfortable. Remember, drugs can be good in times such as this! My head and eyes have been bothering me too, some re weather, and some because of my back. Wish it would all settle down for me.

Anael ... What a precious picture of Isa all dressed up. Such a fashionista! Both are growing so well. So cute that Bram and Isa sent greetings to Mick! Shows how much good care the SewGrands are getting that they extend their care to Mick too. And wheeeeeeeeee you got to touch Isa ... Bram's restlessness was probably just a fit of jealousy, that he wanted the same attention from his Oma! And with Sylvia almost complete ... Wonder Woman you are!

DublB ... what a pretty 10 minute fuax cathedral window block. Think of how pretty a whole quilt would be ... perhaps a baby quilt?

QNSue ... I'll skip the bread and go straight for the apricot pie ... coming with me DDamsel for a midnight raid? Would love to join you with the Farmers Scraps quilt as it is lovely, though I have vowed, I just cannot go into something else ... too many PhDs that I really do want to finish, including a BB quilt now. Of course, if it should become THE group project, different story and I'll be there with y'all!

OKSGlad
... how kind of you to do the NICU covers! You and JanieW are two of a kind when it comes to hospital preemie donations. hurrah for the Major Quilt Retreat disguised as Grand Sitting! Your DD is SEW thoughtful!!!

CarrieM ... Belated Birthday greetings to your DD ... now that's some serious cake! I bet the kids plan all year as to what their dream cake of the year is going to be. Looks like the frosting coodinates with your Rosie quilt!