Old 02-25-2013, 05:30 PM
GV09

Thanks a lot, lot, lot, Gus!
I missed you too!
This forum and all the people comprising it is very special to me and to my heart!
Made me feel happy and integrated, they not only forgive my ignorance of my grammatical errors and language, they encourage me to participate and to share!
That really changed my life in the last year!
Now I do my work in the hopes of sharing them with all, as in the short time I have been here have taught me and helped both to not reach me life to thank him properly!
Every word of encouragement, each explanation, each shared Tutorial changed my day to day! I have learned more in two years than the previous.
Why only generate me thanks and smiles! And we all have our own "battles", so I try to fight them every day "stealing" a smile!
This thread is "special", you are special people and all provide sand grains so that we can move forward with an "elephant" which is Dear Jane!
As someone taught me in this forum: "Do as you eat an elephant?" "A bite for the time!"
So we are going step by step! A forward, open road and others back to receiving advice and all 'eating the elephant"!
Thank you all for being so beautiful people and your sweet words!
A big hug!