View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:12 AM
PJisChaos

I do agree, the mustard yellow is what was yuck-ing me out too. She explained this color by saying "ya know, the dirty brownish-yellow? Like old mustard dried on the lid?"
Was playing with the ideal of using one of each with a neutral as well. I love all the ideas, thanks a ton! Their "style" is .... hmm, how to put this? Well, think Star Wars meets Zombies in Egypt, then traveling to Asia. I reckon ya could call it "eclectic", idk. Her fave is most likely gonna be the royal purple as any decorations they buy for holidays and whatnot is usually something in this deep jeweled purple color. He is the "lady of the house" I would say, as he cleans/decorates/picks the styles using her input.
They both know they are getting a quilt for their wedding, whenever that may be. He is used to me being a quilter and getting quilts for special occasions however, she was so shocked and yelled "OMG! WE are getting a quilt?!" when I told them about the idea I just had to laugh. He just laughed and told her "that's just what mom does".

Again, thanks so much for the input. Keep it coming, if ya can!