View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:10 AM
charismah
Banned

Default Pink & Brown Sampler....by Charisma

Hi everyone!
I wanted to share this quilt because some of you helped me make it.

A few years ago ( no judging how long I have been sitting on these blocks..lol) I was part of the Chocolate Raspberry block exchange...at the same time I was also part of the monthly Bee swap and my colors were pink and brown. I had Tons of blocks...that were in the pink & brown color way. I also had several of my own that I didn't think were good enough to trade...so I kept them.....I have already made a really large quilt from all of these blocks and I still had 26 left. I used 25 of them in this queen size quilt. I only have one block left! YAY! It feels good to whittle down all of these UFO's.

At my church there is a woman who donates so much time..she is sweet and loving and such a gentle spirit. I wanted to bless her. Her favorite color is pink. I thought this would be a great time to get out these blocks and make a quilt. I quilted it with a loose Charisma Curl design and framed it all in with a feather. I didn't need to go super detailed...and I wanted it to be feminine and traditional. It's a good mix.

So I hope you all have a good day! Thanks for helping me bless someone special!
Attached Thumbnails img_4358.jpg   img_4359.jpg   img_4366.jpg   img_4367.jpg   img_4368.jpg  

img_4369.jpg   img_4370.jpg