View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Lv2sew2011

Oh, Ok got it, no big deal I have lots to do until them, I'm working on shower curtain quilted for my bathroom, working on a table topper for my dining room table, and I'm working on a topper for my love seat I'm going to Upholster my love seat with a quilt, excited to see how it comes out! LOL
Donna

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Row three mailing deadline is not till April 1, so you will have some time before you will have to send it on anyway. I know we have one that has had some life issues that has slowed her down, but i think they are well worth the wait. As long as you are having fun. I am sure Luv that you have some ideas rolling around in your head for that row anyway. That is where photos are helpful for the next person so we can get the creativity flowing before we get them to play with. Sauki has the right idea. I love getting inspriation for all of the round robins, it keeps it fun and interesting. What will be best is when we get them back home and finish them up and put them on full display. Ahhhhhhh, the joy of it all.