Old 02-27-2013, 12:12 AM
Pepita

I use the hair coloring bottle with the long tip, for liquid starch and water. I use it to help form the circles in applique. A binder clip, masking tape, and a large coffee cup for a cone thread holder. Scrapbook box to hold my blocks in progress--they also go with me to the bees. I also put bits of fabric, thread, scissors, magni eyes, (or what ever they are called) all go into the 12" square scrapbook plastic boxes. I too have several of the mens tool boxes, that have plastic drawers that hold, bobbins, needles, scissors, rotary cutters, paper punches to cut circles to form circles for applique. Gel pens, I use with pigma pens. Mechanical pencils, freezer paper of course and magic markers. Manilla paper cut to letter size, and then fed through the printer for paper piecing. Calculator for figuring out various block sizes and multiples. Metal shelving with the shelves pushed up above the olfa drawer systems below. The drawers my fabric stash, and various related things, paint, and embroidery hoops. The shelving holds many containers that hold dyes, wire, rubber stamp ink, brayers, (the rubber stamps are in the garage but are often in my workroom to help create different fabric) tools that I can find! Hammers, plyers, power drill, my dremel, cords, clothesline, I've made knots for closures. Yes, I too have a couch, and a drop leaf table, TV, and my shadow-my dog.