Old 02-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Knitette

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Players don't seem to read your wants and dsilsikes on your paper.. and just throw things in a box or envelope and send it off... Please be thoughtful people and read what people write, it's not just me it's a few others who have felt like why send in a form when no one reads it... JMHO>>>> Not trying to hurt anyone just wake some of us up... Myself included.... Get off my soap box now... See what happens when I get to feeling a wee bit better....
Spare a thought for those of us who simply can't fulfil the wishes of others, much as we'd like to. I don't think it's a case of not reading forms. There's only one LQS here and often I've never heard of, far less seen some of the things asked for. I would have to order from the US and as I like to get my parcels out well before the 10th deadline it is simply not possible. $10 would just about buy 2FQs here, so I rely heavily on Scottish souvenirs, cookbooks, ribbon and handmade items etc. Because fabric is so expensive, I don't have a large stash. It is the thought that counts, right?