Old 02-27-2013, 08:44 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... It's nice to "meet" MrQNSue ... now we need to see you all dressed up in your kilt! Leave it to you to devise Instalment Plan Hugs ... love it! Thanks for the view of your blocks! Me-thinks you forgot three ... JanieQ's and your two. BTW I did not know that you did embroidery too!

QNSue and MiraB ... those Iowa Stars are shining brightly ... really giving a nice 3-D effect to them with the scraps. Looks to me like they'd be perfect PP candidates to easy the challenge of keeping them to size, to fit. I knew QNSue would soon have you recruited, MiraB!

JeanieG ... some more familiar BBs and some different ones! I don't envy your needing to decide which blocks for which quilt ... deciding placement for one is enough of a challenge for me, let alone choosing how to separate them!

Anael ... Thanks for the musical interlude and the sentiments with it. ITA we're doing our part with our quilting group! Oh how nice to "touch" both of the wee ones today. And then such a sudden grip of reality when you had to leave for the other baby.

DDamsel ... oh how sad to lose your Sadie. Our animals are such a part of our families, that it really is a sad day when we lose one. Was she the Mother of your puppies? Looks like you might have some extra work on your hands to care for these puppies now.

OKSGlad ... Alas! some fresh baking for us to enjoy!!! Of course, you MUST stop by to see Katie. Be sure to take your BBs to show her.

CarrieM ... Glad you got thru the road trip safely yesterday. Is it this weekend that the State Archery competitions are? or next? Good Luck to your kids!

JanRN ... Missing you!! Haven't seen you here for awhile.

What do you think Ladies? ...
... do you suppose JanRN is sewing away on her Sweet 16 and finishing her her BB quilt?

BBs ... Looking to see more eye candy from those that have not posted their collection.
And wondering who is going to have the first completion to show us?