View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 AM
harrishwhippets

Ok it's been 10 days and he is still taking up residence in an under my cabinets. Last night I set 4 traps, two under the sink, one by the toaster oven and 1 in the dishtowel drawer. These are his favorite places to hang. So we went to bed early cause I haven't been sleeping well. Low and behold at 3:30 I heard a snap, and so did my deaf (?) watch dog. He started barking, so I had him. Or I thought I had him. Checked the traps and couldn't find one under the sink. Removed everything and it had flipped way in the back upside down, got my gloves, picked up the trap, and it was EMPTY!!! @#$%#%^(*&%^, this is what I said. Words came out of me that sounded like a drill sargent, and I am ashamed. So I checked the last trap in the drawer, and I do not know how I did it but I touched it with my left finger, and guess who got caught. #$%^&^$##, was loudly said again. I'm going out today and buy something to make myself feel better. So the score is mousey 1,me none. And so it continues. :lol: :oops: :cry: :roll: