Thread: Accuquilt GO
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Doxiemomma

I absolutely agree. I can't cut a straight line to save my life! So the accuquilter has helped me a lot. Not only that, but both my mother and I have issues with our hands so the accuquilter also saves us from a lot of pain. It was a big investment for the two of us, as we are both somewhat new to quilting. We were worried about spending so much on our new hobby. But in the end it is well worth it. I DO wish that the dies weren't so expensive though. Thats a big negative for me. But the rag quilt die has saved me from immense pain in my hands. Cutting all the frays at the end of a quilt can be rough. So all in all, it was worth it if you ask me. I paid for half and mom paid for the other half. And we just share it because we live close.

Originally Posted by BettyGee View Post
Just a follow up to the question posted by a member asking if the GO was a worthwhile investment. I am making a lap throw for my son which requires 200 4.75" squares. I had them all done in under an hour. The dies are expensive and it takes me time to save up to buy the ones I want, but when all is considered I am very pleased with my GO and can recommend it without reservation.