View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:00 PM
lovngrandma

hi ladies, and gents. well mother nature gave us this 1 blizzard = 11 inches of snow, and some ice and closed schools and all, 2 blizzards in a 5 day period = more snow, total of around 18-19 with ice, and downed power poles as the no 2 blizzard gave us 50 mph plus north winds, which gave us a power otage from sunday at 12 30 am, like mon morning, till today wendesday at 5 pm, with electric crews working 24 hours a day to us back on,.. We acturally broke records for snow in feb that stood for over 100 years, with a total of 21 inches of snow this month, and all but maby 1 inch came in teh 2 blizzards we had 3 days apart, deaths, wercks, and all. Also sorry but hands and fingers were too cold to do even hand sewing , but did get in another 2 envelopes with return address as peoples name and no paper insde, and one not sure if a paper was in the envelope are not, cant make out the name, on envelppe so i need help, envelope was all wet from snow i guess fabric was ok, its pink flowers, so if u sent like in last week and sendt to me, lovngrandma-Hope in Kansas please pm me so i knwo who to put it from, the ink was smeared and wet , nad nothing but fabric in the envelpepe, so need some help here, if u need a pic of it please just post a re[ly to this post and i will take a pic of it, so glad u put it in plastic, as i also recieved another swap from a another site and no plastic fnad block was all wet, soaked as a matter of fact now i got to tell her, so will be looking to see anyone claims the pink flower i got on monday, sorry no way to tell u had it no power, internet are satilight, till now,

Last edited by lovngrandma; 02-27-2013 at 04:05 PM.