Old 02-27-2013, 04:23 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... Please be careful with the heat lamps. They do a good job, but are so dangerous!

Anael ... oh I knew you didn';t ahve them joined. I just want to see the final one when you get there! Did you use your signature white and bright clear colours with it? I'm sure you know that I'd like dark green (my FWS).

CarrieM ... Congratulations!! I really like that background colour (peachy beige?). It really sets off the blocks so they shine forth. It looks so at home in it's home!

DublB ... Looks like you have another project on the go ... how about some WD40 to free things up?

OKSGlad ... I've been thinking the same as you that the name of the thread does not really represent what is here. Hurrah for new fabric!!!!!

Honchey ... Is it possible to start a new thread to keep just for the completions, much like our FWS thread. I go back to it so often and it'd be hopeless in this one to find any quilts! Sorry Ladies! Thanks for the JanRN update ... so easy to be under the weather with the weather the way it's been. So many people with bugs right now.