Old 02-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Quercus Rubra

Wait... who says you can only have so many seam rippers? LOL ... Yeah Right? Not me!! I perfer the ones with the longer handle and I tend to ripper a LOT, break the "ripper" part, lose them..... seam rippers are always welcomed in this house. I have three separate areas that I sew at, so my one remaining ripper gets to travel to the front room where I have my oval floor hoop, then to the diningroom where my sewing machine is and then at last to the loveseat in the living room where I do my handwork. That doesn't mean it's there... it can also go in my machine tote for group or in my baggie project for when I'm in the vehicle. So I would soooo wouldn't mind having a dozen or more of these buggers.... as I think the cats have been tossing them under all the heavy furniture too. LOL. Then if you send chocolates, any scraps, or fabrics that no longer appeals to ya with a few spools of thread, fuzzy socks and anything you don't want.... I'm pretty much the easiest person to "buy" for. Oh so sad but true.

Tricia

Last edited by Quercus Rubra; 02-27-2013 at 04:35 PM.