View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:36 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
I did well!!! Okay, I lied! I bought 3 yards of a Timeless Treasures WOW fabric that I am in love with. It has cherries on it and someday I will be making that 1930's repro fabric quilt and it will go perfect. Which would be fine as it is slated for a "future use" except I already had 3 yards in my stash. I was just afraid I wouldn't be able to find it again and I wouldn't have enough in my stash. WOWs are kinda like crack to me, love em, need em, gotta have em!

I have been at this moriatorium since July of 2012 so I think I deserved a little fix! (isn't that what addicts say to justify their addictions? I haven't drank for 3 weeks so I decided to reward myself with a bottle of whiskey, I made it through the day without killing someone so I thought I earned that line of coke, I lost 3 lbs so I treated myself to that double banana split!) Well, I didn't fall off the wagon too far so I'm no worse for the wear!
OH My Gosh...lol thanks for the chuckle . I am still on the wagon as far as fabric, wish i could say the same for vintage sewing machines...I was good for a month-lol