View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 08:49 AM
lfw045

At least you aren't actually seeing the mouse? I started calling the mouse "Jerry" at my Dad's a few months ago. I always stay a week with my Dad every month and a few months ago he warned me there was a mouse in the house. This mouse was not only methodical. He followed the same path in the house at the same time every day...I actually watched him. It got to the point where I felt like the woman in the Tom and Jerry cartoons running around with a broom raised trying to kill the thing! I figured I would catch him no problem. Got a couple of those new traps that they go in and you just throw it away. Yeah right! I watched that stupid *smart *ss mouse until the day I was going to leave to come home and Dad had set an old trap with some cheese and lo and behold he got him behind the refrigerator. Thank goodness because "Jerry" was driving me nuts........LOL! What was really funny though was when I was sitting at the kitchen table talking with my aunt and saw the mouse run behind her in the next room. It was all I could do not to laugh. She would have screamed and jumped up on the kitchen table. You got to find the humor I guess.......lol!