Old 02-28-2013, 05:54 AM
janRN

Good morning, ladies. Thank you, Anne, for leading this lost PC rider back to the trail. Got a little lost there for awhile. Not been a real good couple of weeks here in JanRN land. Offer on house never materialized; I've spent a lot of time cleaning and staging trying to improve the possibility of an offer. The house is 100 yrs old, my mother lived there for over 60 yrs. Altho the house has all the newer mechanicals and is structurally sound, it looks like a house a 90 yr old woman lived in. People want a totally remodeled house and that's not going to happen.

I've also worked a lot of extra days. Big FART coming up at the end of March--International Quilting & Sewing Expo in Cleveland. This is one place I don't put a spending limit on myself (rarelly do anyway LOL) but this is an all day, once a year trip with all the latest & greatest in fabric, gadgets, machines, etc. My friend drives her big, bright orange van (can't miss it in parking lot) and we make frequent trips to the van to stash away our purchases and go back and get more. On the way home last year people behind us must have thought they were following Fred Sandford's junk truck--we were packed to the roof!

Wow--203 pages and over 2000 posts. Love you guys!!! Thanks for your concern. Hope to be back in the saddle and all caught up soon. Peace.