Old 02-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone...The sun is shining here and I hope all of you are doing ok!!!!

DD the pups are such cute balls of fur..of course you have to keep one!!! sad about the Gma tho...

Dublb, I also collect sewing macjhines...Dh has told me no more!!!!

QuiltE..I really don't want to expand this thread..we're nice and snug here..not ruffling any feathers if you understand what I mean...PM me if you need to..

QNS, fires??? what a horrible experience !!..

GGal. No, we don't mail until after the 15th of the month...You are probably biting at the bit to send but not yet..

And Jan, so glad to see you here ..words cannot say how happy I was when I saw you post...
remember..all of you.. to PM or email if you need to...

We put it out to the County Land Preservation that we might consider selling our property and they repied by phone that they are VERY interested and now the ball is in motion...they will be notifying us by mail of their interest...No $$ discussed yet..They know the price has to be right or it's a no go...I have very mixed emotions right now about it...We've been here for 44 years and it's been in the family for about 90 yrs... moving forward..if all goes well we'll be in Delaware as well as North Carolina...BUT, DH says we have to be at least a 1/2 hour away from my sister
and this time I will make sure the extra room is big enough for all my sewing stuff!!!!

I'm going out now to get a hair cut...I'll be checking in later...H.