View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:14 AM
owlvamp

Okay ladies I love quilting but the last two day I was ready to throw in the towel. I was trying to make pin wheels but for the life of me couldn't get the points to match up. I will get my daughters phone tonight to take pictures to show you all. Okay so then I put it down and walked away. Came back and made another one and the points are better but still not totally matching. All the fabric I am using for this is all I have for it so can't afford to mess it up. I came up with a different idea for a different block sense I already cut them all into triangles. Points match pretty good but now the block is too small and I have to add a border. I don't I have anything to match. It's totally crazy let me tell you. So then decided on the other blocks to do a ten minute block and five minute block. I really like them but found them to be a little more difficult than I thought. Is quilting for me? I am trying to get out of just the block style but I don't know. I see so many beautiful quilts and I just want to make one but I guess I'm not ready. It's just when you see someone post this is my first quilt and wow they did awesome point on points. And I can barely master what I do. Okay enough of my whining. Needed to get it off my chest. I have almost 5 sets done so I will take pictures, and post for you all see. Thanks for listening.