Old 02-28-2013, 12:17 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Great news, Honchey , on all events...since I need to do my mystery block yet. Missed our hair appointment cause of the storm, so we go tomorrow. Hope you sell your place if you want too...and be closer to your sister.

Good Luck to JanRn to sell her mother's place. DD you need to keep one more dog for the gk to play with.

But today was out of chicken feed and cat feed, and had a wellness doctor's app't...he did not like the sound of one lung, but I knew I was recovering from a sinus problem, so no big concern there. His sister who is an RN works with him, offered me 5 chairs, "not the right color" for their clinic, so we loaded them up too; then gave 3 away to gentleman who runs the feed store in Queen City...his wife might take them to their home; their choice. Eggs all delivered, came back to Queen City gas station, and meet our plumber there that has his PhD in Sh@! or so his wife says, filling up at the station, who had found an extra bale of straw, and he gave that to us. So it was quite a day. Neighbor got her car stuck in her drive, but says her brother will get it out this evening, not to worry. She might take the other two chairs. Cannot move anymore into our house unless something goes out the door.

Now to fix a meal for grumpy dh...wellness check meant we skipped breakfast; had a quick meal at deli, but he wants more, now.@@!! not later. LOL!!