Old 02-28-2013, 03:14 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Very cute, Carrie; love that purse. Got a couple of patterns to try,and my own ideas too. AIL wants one to fasten to her walker or wheelchair...have the fabric and lining fabrics. Yes, I have feed him (dh) his favorite, Kraft Marconi and Cheese.

Snow is collecting on our roof and sliding downward, more snow is coming down every once in awhile...officially 11 inches here but again its where you measure it that counts. Two different TV stations reported 9 1/2 inches of snow for Des Monies and the other station said 11 inches. Had to go out and take a picture of horizontal icicles...probably will be gone in the morning. Its holding the front door closed so the picture is looking out the storm door.

I know, OksewGlad, your little puppies are valuable ones; and they are all so adorable. DD, I think your puppies sell pretty good too, and much in demand also. If either of you have one left over, we may need to PM on that subject.

Oh, the joys of finally getting a hair cut tomorrow!! I am about ready to 'hack' it off!! Or pull it out!! It will feel so much better then...if it is cut properly. Every one take care....a wear a smile on your face!