View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 06:21 PM
moonwork42029

Got a f8 from jaydee today... love those colors...do you mind embroidery as I'm pretty sure I have some of that design that might look great on a block square? Have to look around and see.

And...Dad got his very own addressed special card from Jaydee...boy is he getting spoiled with the attention . He just crows and lights up like a candle with his very own mail. Of course we tease him about becoming a gigolo with all these strange women writing to him and he just grins.

I really do appreciate the special notes and comments to Dad. He thinks it is a great and can't believe all the people that comment about him. I don't let him get on the internet as I'm afraid he'd get scammed on some pitch or another. He's happy to play cards and board type games on our Hoyle game programs and that's about all he does on the computer...which is still pretty impressive for his age.

No grown up blocks for a while ... I will work on some this weekend too.

Just got back from our weekly Wally world trip (man I miss pushing the buggy...Dad insists he has to do it) so I'm whacked for the night.