Old 03-01-2013, 08:36 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

PC News!! ... I now crossed the line of enough blocks for my PC! Now to do a few extras to have for swapping in/out when I do the placements. Stay tuned ... photo ops this weekend!

GGal ... for my future reference when you are my Mystery designate ... do you have a specific pineapple pattern we are to use? or just any pineapple we choose? Please and Thanks! Did you do a block for yourself to match your giveaway?

Puppies ............ DDamsel and OKSGlad should swap puppies!! and get some new blood into their stock! And I see a puppy/stash swap coming for QNSue! No doubt she wants one of each!!

OKSGlad ... Like CarrieM, I noted that you were careful enough not to sent them the Mystery Block! Ouch! on the health insurance.

CarrieM ... GMTA re OKSGlad's outbound mail!!! Great looking purse. Is this a shop pattern? or a free one, online?

QNSue ... good like with your new do today!!

JeanieG ... I can feel the warmth!!

Honchey ... OMG ... they'd be oh so fiddly indeed, though the fruits of your labours are well worth it. The film blocks are really neat. The pastels with white so peaceful and will make for a lovely quilt, as you join them up.

JanieW ... Great diversity pic! What a trip that must have been!! Congratulations on your running ... chasing the grands kept you in good condition!! Are you training for a longer distance goal? Don't dear a purse ... I did, then realized it was not so bad, once I did it! Back to the Grands for The Brier? Watch for our Ontario team!!! Thanks for asking the Mystery questions. I know I have a few, but need to get my list out as I forget who and what I need to ask/clarifiy!

DDamsel ... looks like you are giving us all the leaway you ever could. You may live to regret it!

MiraB ... wondering what you two got up to this time! I think it's so grand that the two of you make the point of sewing together so often!

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-01-2013 at 08:39 AM.