Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 PM
Anael

Thank you both! It was a lot of work and looking at the blocks I can see which ones I did first. I would not have used those fabrics would I have started later. I started Sylvia when I had been quilting about 8 or 9 months. For some blocks I used the wrong fabrics. But I can see the progress and that's good!
The blocks are 6" finished.

I don't know Jan why Bram was restless. He is often quite unhappy lately. Maybe because of his infections? His lungs are damaged too from being on the ventilator so long so it's time to get him off. I hope very soon, they talked about today but I would have known if so. I don't get any updates anymore unless something happened otherwise my DS or DDIL have to tell me 'no news' three times a day.

I'm going to get some sleep now, it's 11.30 pm here already! I didn't think it was that late already. Tomorrow I have to run some errands, do some more cleaning and decide what UFO I should finish! I do have some but I pulled out the FWS book already. I don't have that many blocks made yet so lots of work.

Last edited by Anael; 03-01-2013 at 02:35 PM.