Old 03-01-2013, 02:42 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

I look, Anael, and admire your Dear Jane, but no thanks right now...tooo many UFOs to work up first and the new ones that just jumped into my cart on the last FART trip...so not looking a any LQS to shop or sites on internet. With high electric bills and propane gas bills to pay first and hope I have some left to start gardening with come late April and early May. Dh has started his sweet potato plants to grow. Good news about the twins, may the good news continue...

The ducks favorite thing is to poke their beaks through the snow and eat the early tulips spouting up in the flower bed. So dh covered the bed with wire, and promises as soon as it stops snowing, he will put them back into the orchard. The chickens continue to lay an average of 16 eggs a day; beginning to find the right people who want to pay the $1. per dozen for chicken eggs.

Thanks, QuiltE, for asking the questions, and Janie, too, so we all know more about who wants what in the mystery block. That is on my plans for the weekend.

My hair is cut short and thinned again, and my head feels so light and refreshed. Three cheers for Mrs. Cooper and her barbering skills. Yes, not a hairdresser, a barber. Grandma always went to the barber shop, saying they cut the hair the way it lays...her brother was a barber all his life. A few hairdressers know that trick, unfortunately I cannot move them with me when we moved!! Advantage is we both get our hair cut at the same time with one trip to town. But I am tired. Happy to find a lot of chatting on the site to read...good to hear from everyone.