Old 03-01-2013, 03:05 PM
mirabelle

If I forget to reply to anyone please forgive me, as there is such a lot of chatting to catch up on..

QuiltE don't know how I mirror imaged my BB's just a smart camera

DD I was so sorry to hear of the loss of Sadie, I know I cried like a baby when our first dog passed away, my poor DS didn't know what to do with his mother so distraught. So he called our neighbour who took charge.

Carriem and everyone else please take care on the slippery roads, I can't imagine how scary that must be. Also your quilt is fabulous, stunning, work of art and lots more adjectives.

JanRN hope you are feeling better and can come join us more often

JanieW miss you, come back soon

QNS, no sewing with DD this time, we had fun though, went shopping, she cooked me a delicious dinner, we spent time in her sewing room sorting fabric, she wants to make a Dear Jane quilt. I kept asking her how she accumulated so much and her reply !!! "I keep raiding your stash Mum, you don't miss a few lengths here and there" so now I know I am not going crazy when looking for a particular fabric and not being able to find it. I did manage to sneak a couple of FQ's out of her stash that I particularly liked. I would not have our relationship any other way. Will ask her to send me a photo of her fabric cupboard..

DH had dinner cooked for me when I got home late yesterday afternoon which was wonderful. It is our anniversary on Monday 4th March, gosh where did the last 35 years go. Might have to do something special, not sure what though.

Anael the news keeps getting better for the twins, I hope Bram is feeling better soon and can join his sister soon. I love your Sylvia blocks, I wish I had the time to start mine, I have a couple made but then I wasn't happy with my fabric choices so have let is sit, maybe I will be inspired this year to get it moving again.

Now I have to finish unpacking the car, too tired to do it yesterday and I haven't sewn for 2 days so might have to rectify that today