View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
cricket_iscute

This is the machine you are referring to. No, it is not the Horizon 7770. It is Janome 49360, probably made for HSN. Be sure to watch the video.

http://www.hsn.com/products/janome-q...-49360/7074423

This machine is wonderful! I bought it from HSN. I had it in my sewing room two days later; got it yesterday. I've tested all the features and it is a great machine. I got it to take to classes; it is 12 pounds. The features are amazing, including sewing with or without the foot pedal, needle up/down, pattern completion, and more. I want to do thread painting with it; I'm taking a Nancy Prince class and she requires a machine that can zig zag (sideways) and straight stitch with the feed dogs drooped. This does. It has a free arm and every stitch or capability any quilting instructor might want. It free motion quilts, it straight line quilts, and it has an amazing assortment of feet, everything I could possibly want. It's harp is 6 3/4 inches; the Pfaff on which I quilt many quilts is 7 inches. I was surprised. It's a great buy for $599.

I have 30 days to return it should I find it unsatisfactory. Do you think it's going back? I don't! (he, he, he)