Old 03-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Elisabrat

I'm back! long few past days but here I am. Lovely hair do's ladies and for those of us who live life sideways love the pic too so young looking all of you. My description of my now not so ash blonde more dead field mouse color if you asked me with skunk streaking in the front middle. stunning I know. I have so missed sewing havent done it since Monday and when I get enough sleep in I will take it up again maybe by Sunday. nap and I need a nap I think right now but all went well with the angioplasty and I should be able to rock and roll like normal TADA!

I hope you all missed me tremendously and are so thrilled to know trouble is back in town. Nancia I think one is never too old for feathers or colored strips or peace signs if they like them. I am a fashion palate in my flannel plaid shirts and sweat pants and little leather loafers. I say knock em dead in whatever brings you joy. I find joy watching everyone else peacock up.

I hear Tracibug was planning on helping me out on getting home. Traci, thank you for such kind thoughts and willingness to assist a friend in need. I so much appreciate your sweet kindness. I drove there, wore out, did my hospital thing then dialysis wore me out, took one day to try to recover ha, then drove my weary rear end home. for those who are not in the know it is a three hour drive and I dont usually drive more than the four miles up the hill. so bay area traffic hell and me, when 80 is not good enough I say have at it. I am not playing this game yikes. getting old at 51 I guess. we have two lanes here on our highway. no stop lights in town. just not like it down there at all. dont miss it slightly.