Old 03-01-2013, 11:10 PM
dabbler312

Hey Brat glad you made it home safe and sound and that things went well for you in City. I asked my stylist what my natural color of hair is and she told me med - dark ash blonde; in other words field mouse brown with a few white hairs tossed in the mix - now I have an old favorite color from back in my youth and I'm lovin it. I used to be a real girlie girl with hair and make-up - now I'm trying to find my way with a little blush and mascara and lip gloss; poked myself in the eye a few times this week and made myself late for work - grrrrr.

Just finished making Hummingbird Muffins for quilt club tomorrow morning - new recipe from Mr. Foods; can't understand why they call them muffins when they have a cake mix base - my mind says they should be cupcakes and not muffins; maybe the person that created the recipe could only find a muffin tin and that's why they called them muffins; who ever heard of a cupcake tin anyway.

Need to get pointers from some of my fellow quilters tomorrow - having problems with sewing circles - they're making me dizzy.