Old 03-02-2013, 01:31 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Great news about Bram....may it continue.

I finding out I must 'log in' each time I come on the QB board today; must be something new...wonder how many forgot their password and is digging in their computer places to find it!! Somehow, its less welcoming this way...to have to log in for recognition each time..instead of saying,,.'welcome, aboard (QNS)' matching up the computer to the name like Amazon does. Come on, techs, go modern instead of the other way!! Yes, dh taught programming to Junior high kids, and to our own kids, and they work as 'techs' today with engineering degrees and good jobs. Daughter has been approached by several computer places to come work for them, but she is a stay at home mom for their four year old son. She is building a computer for her Dad, (My dh), and he is so impatient to get his hands on it. Sometimes 'security' can go to far in its protection. Bid defender is complaining about the site, too, may be something as suddenly changed some feature. Funny, 'cause I found the ad for it on QB. It will allow me to read the daily email from QB. It should be nicer because it is coming up for renewal...wonder where I go from here???

Every day is a new experience, and it can change in a small moment!!