Old 03-02-2013, 04:39 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Happy 6 wks Birthday, SewGrands!!!

FYI
... Posted a bunch of PC pics ... not quite caught up in the photo dept, but you have most of them now!

GGal
... still on the honeymoon, and a blushing bride!! Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! Any celebratory plans?

Anael ... Awesome ... the little tiger surprised you on that burst of weight, I bet! Lots to celebrate for the SewGrands!!! I'd never thought of the sashing being the same as the background. It should work well and will let the designs float in the pattern. Will you use coloured cornerstones? or go without? Bonus in joining as you go ... that part is out of the way for later.

QNSue ... All's been working fine here for my arrival to the QB ... no log ins.

JeanieG ... good luck in finding your fabric. If you end up ordering online, be careful as to which royal you get. They have a darker one, and one that's a bit brighter in the Fusions Mist, so I suspect much the same in the others too.

MiraB ... glad I am not the only one that gets lost as to whether it's today, tomorrow or yesterday, and how to address each other! So what are you two lovebirds up to this weekend, after that supper cooked when you came home from DDs?

DublB ... so what all do you have to do to get ready for the retreat? Have FUN when you go!

JanieW ... typical of our Canada Post ... my squishie has yet to arrive!