Old 03-02-2013, 06:43 PM
starshine

K what about Phoenix, rising up from the froth of Sandy?

Never heard of or seen a fabric Stof...

I don't have a fancy stiletto yet, so far I have been using an orange stick. So feel free to send me one ...
Love to see your snow pictures, we don't often get that much at a time-a few years ago though we got 20 inches in 24 hours, it started on Friday (got home from work ok) and snowed for most of Sat. luckily I didn't have to go anywhere on Sat, and spent hours on Sunday digging out the car, parking area and alley I would need to drive out of on Monday, one nice thing about being on the corner.

Ladybug...[needles the sewing machine are always needed a 45 mm blade is needed..] this reminded me of a time my SP listed she needed some 45mm rotary blades so I got them for her. When she posted she received her pkg, she commented that she got the blades now she needed to get the handle. It left me a bit confused.

Q-Louise, I almost had all of your clues, no pet, have a fav author with 3 names(not sure if she is the same one you are referring to), but I struck out with fab. color as I like all of the colors, and like way too many to have a favorite. But I'd love to stop over and shop with you.

I Love the table runner -was it grandma peg that made it? Sorry it was too many pages ago and I didn't write down notes.

So here is a clue for my SP- It is someone I have not had before but you live in a state that someone sent to me from. So my sp in NOT international.

Sometimes I print out my SP questionaire or make notes but I also put in capital letters the MAIL BY date.

Speaking of questionaires Lori what about having a "do you hand quilt ? Maybe you can consolidate the do you have a cat or dog and the do you have pets question, or add a do you have any pets as part of it. Is it separate because of allergies?

Last edited by starshine; 03-02-2013 at 06:51 PM.