Old 03-03-2013, 09:37 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Oh some much chatter; my head is spinning and I must move on. Anael--I see you using the white and bright colors consistently. "Your" color palette for sure. And another BD as well as a kilo milestone. Yeah!
mirabelle- Isn't it amazing how much more complete the blocks look when sewn together vs just up on the design wall. So pretty.
Another anniversary to celebrate--Ggal it must be a Golden one--3 on the third, like the birthdays. Avery's golden birthday is tomorrow.
Good day yesterday--yes friends from a distance getting together and never enough time to visit properly. Meanwhile on the home front think DH needs to see an MD as chiropractic treatments not giving him the relief he needs. Everyone has to do extra while he's out of commission. Weekend warriors (the oldest grands) are helping today, so I will be back on barn duty tonight. We're supposed to get a blast coming from the Dakota's starting tomorrow afternoon. Just what we need another 10 inches of snow and one less man to handle the extra work it brings. So if I'm AWOL don't be alarmed.