Old 03-03-2013, 12:37 PM
gardnergal970

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. We celebrated by filing our yearly taxes! Not exactly my first choice but we got through it without any major disruptions.
OK I hope your DH gets some relief. There is nothing worse than backpain in my book. It limits almost everything else. Glad you have the grands to help you today at least.
Dubib...congratulations. Nice healthy weight.
Aneal...sorry you didn't see Bram.
Jeanie...I hope you get more flexibilty back...and yes, it's not easy growing old but it's still a good alternative.
QNS...you know the old saying...you are what you eat. I'm glad that you're getting some relief with what you are doing now.
Here's a UFO that I finished Friday. I was asked a couple of months ago to make tab valances for a friend for her window over the sink and in the breakfast area. I had gotten down to the last tabs and top stitching and she said there was no hurry since they didn't have the blinds up and and then were gone for a month. Finishing them has given me back one entire shelf in my cabinet. So glad they are done! The thin accent and center of the dresden are really a bright lime green. [ATTACH=CONFIG]399505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]399506[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails photo-48.jpg   photo-49.jpg