Old 03-03-2013, 02:36 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Congratulations GrandmaDublB ... Welcome Marshall!!!!

JeanieG ... Glad you found your fabric. Now to wait for it to arrive! RE your forgetting to do your therapy ... when I had to put in my eye drops hourly (24/7) I carried a timer and set it each time. A few minutes here and there, doesn't seem to matter much, but when it's supposed to be hourly, you soon miss out on several of the treatments over the day. Now it's just kind of a routine, that when I need meds on a regular basis, I just do it. Now, it's my phone I set, as it's with me 24/7. It's important for you to make it a priority, please?

Anael ... I laughed when I read "the flannel brigade" ... did he go on and tell about the PseudoGrannies and their SewGrands? While the two of them fight their way along, I bet you are all so thankful that you are so close to a hospital that can provide such intense care for them. That is a blessing in itself.

GGal ... My Oh My ... what a lot of work you put into them. Will make for a cheery breakfast room and kitchen. I hope your friends are impressed with what you have done for them.