Old 03-03-2013, 02:49 PM
marytoddliz

I was cutting my ps squares along with the 2.5 squares at the same time. Now I have a question for you all, does it matter if I use the same fabric for both swaps? I see a lot of the people are the same on both swaps and figured I better check? any one have anything to add?

It is funny but I take my cutter a small cutting board and the bag of scraps with me when I go visit Mom, I get a lot done and she loves to see all the different fabrics. She never was one to sew so doesn't get it! But loves the stuff I make. I guess my Grandmother on my Mom's side could sew, but it was not her favorite thing to do. My Grandmother had 6 sisters and there was always someone doing some kind of sewing she said. She was born in 1900 and was one of the most interesting people in my life. She died in 1991 and when my Aunt Died a few years ago gave me her Diaries. Since I am the "writer" and "Geek" in the family my Aunt thought I could transcribe her Journals/Diaries and put them on a family page to share with all. I still haven't done that!Maybe I should start a blog and start doing that!