Old 03-03-2013, 03:41 PM
mirabelle

Big congrats to Dublb on the birth of Marshall, how exciting.

Ggal thanks for the info on the Jinny Beyer newsletter, I did read it and then deleted it, so no first block for me, ooops might make one block twice, who will know My embroidery machine and sewing machine are set up that I can have the embroidery machine humming away and sew at the same time. When I need to change thread I just have to swivel my chair.

QuiltE I did not think to extend the chain into the border, I was thinking of a 2 inch border in the background fabric and then a 4 inch border of piano keys using all the fabrics that are in the blocks, hmmm have to think about it. Yes it is for my DD's birthday which is on the 31st of this month so better make up my mind..

Anael I like the white background to go with your soft fabrics. Can't wait to see another photo of the Grandbabies, I laughed when I read about the flannel brigade, I wonder what the nurse thought as she was told where it all came from.

Have a great day everyone, DH and I are going for a drive, have a nice lunch somwehere then I will cook dinner tonight. DD can't get home today and DS is working so not making a big deal of it