View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 06:51 PM
mythreesuns

Please do not take offense to this one...but it sure is darn cute... when my parents were first married, they lived way up north Wisconsin in a very tiny hick town...when my two oldest brothers were 4 and 5, they moved to Milw. My younger brother was outside eating a homemade ice pop...and a little neighbor boy who was black came to sit by him, and he asked if he could have a lick..my brother told him to go home and wash his face and hands and he could. So Jamison did so...he came back..asked again..my brother sent him home again...on the third time, he told the little guy...you better go see my mommy..she can get all the dirt off me. So my mother had to explain the skin color difference and those two have been friends since...matter a fact... Jamison was a groomsman at my brothers wedding....and Jamison started his little speech out by saying...I hope you don't mind toasting with me, but I tried and tried and tried..to get clean..and I just can't seem to get clean... so... Jamison's entire family...along with mine...were laughing till tears were running.. so Jamison told the entire story to the entire wedding guests.. This happened back in 1956.