View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:05 PM
moonwork42029

Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
ok moonwork , post 711 and post on page before says i have sent out my F8ths , and 711 says the day, so it was Friday that they posted, gosh im glad i thought maybe i had been posting to the wrong boom, thank you for checking on me though, have had alot of sickness and 2 blizzards adn 21 inches of snow and a few days no power and no heart but getting better and power in and snow melting , so im on a roll have to finish a wall hanging and get it posted then will start on doing grownups and sending them out one and tow at a time, i will do them in the order i got them, i have matched lots of fabric to them already and that is half the battle and also patterns, trying to do a different one for each 8th, thanks
Yeah... thanks for the update. I mis-read it and thought it meant your mailbox was stuffed with incoming mail from others.

Heard Kansas got dumped on by the snow machine and glad to hear you guys are making it. We went around 18 days without power during our ice storm a few years ago and it's no picnic.

Thanks for the update too girlscouts1. Was worried since I know you have been in them with me before. Glad y'all are okie dokie too.

That means everyone's f8 should be in the mail in the next few days ... yeah that will be super!