"flimsy".

One of my co-workers saw all my cross bookmarks that I made
last year and revamped last week by adding hot fix crystals. He
took ALL of them with him to a Mexican restaurant that he goes
to every week. He said they are a very religious family and would
probably like and buy the bookmarks. He sold 3 out of the 9 and
1 snowflake ornament.

Yahoo that made me happy.

Here are a couple pictures of the revamped bookmarks I made.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]399754[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]399755[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]399756[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]399757[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by romanojg View Post
no, they are the ones from the Dollar store. You could also use the wrapping paper cardboard rolls from Christmas, etc. I like using the by the yard stabilizer (WS) not only for the obvious but also if I have skinner tear away, etc that what I need for my hoop, I first use the WS by the yd one and then put the other one on the area of the design. This helps keep it securely in the hoop and it does save money. You can use the stores coupons for the by the yd one that and along with the senior and military discounts when I go to Hancock Fabric saves me alot. I save all of my leftover stabilizer in ziploc bags with the type written on it. If I need a couple of layers of what ever, I use the spray baste to stick the second layer(that covers the design) over the the first layer of hooped WS or if I get a rip while stitching I just spray it and put some more stabilizer on it and that has saved many designs. I do use the recommended when needed like for tshirts, etc but I cut corners when I can. You can also take your WS scraps and disolve them in water to "starch" you FSL designs when needed.
Attached Thumbnails dscn2300.jpg   dscn2316.jpg   dscn2310.jpg   dscn2306.jpg   dscn2301.jpg