Old 03-04-2013, 08:20 PM
SandyinZ4

Woo Hoo! I made an 'unusual' home decor project for my swap partner and sure hope she likes it. I can't show you yet because if I do, she will know it is for her, as it features some critter she likes. This is just a little something to go along with the regular 'normal' home decor project. Ok...since you twisted my arm...I will tell you what the unusual thing is and you all can tell me if it is crazy! ..I hate it when the toilet lid is up and clunks against the topper on the tank so I took a table scarf that was embroidered really nicely but had cigarette burns in the middle (who knows where I got it but could not throw it out). I cut out the middle and the edge of the scarf has a curved edge that comes down and the lid touches it instead of clunking. So I thought that I could make up my own. Not sure how many folks would even want such a thing but it came out so nice that it can be used for a table/dresser scarf on something else. I know they make those fuzzy lid covers but hubby says they are too dangerous and don't stay up good so we don't have them in our house. So...all of you lucky folks will soon get to see a picture of it and the normal thing, too. LOL!